Itasca AIS Program Community Action Projects (CAP Grants): a small grants program that enables organizations, associations or individuals to further AIS prevention locally by means of enhancing other AISP programs or their own unique, innovative projects. Contact Bill Grantges, Itasca AIS Coordinator for more information. Coordinator@ItascaAIS.Info 218-256-4243CAP Grant Form Download
Lake Service Provider 5 Star Program: Participating businesses agree to implement a set of common-sense AIS safeguards. In return for agreeing to implement safeguards, the Itasca AIS Program and participating lake associations will market and promote your business to shoreline property owners. We’ll promote your business through Itasca AIS Program and lake association web-sites, at the many Itasca AIS program and lake association meetings and events, we’ll include you in our newsletters, electronic and hardcopy mailings, and in our multiple Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.Five Star Invitation Letter and Contract
- Itasca Waters: Itasca Water's mission is to "Team Up" with other organizations and concerned citizens to maintain abundant, clean water for our continued health, enjoyment and a strong economy.
- Minnesota Aquatic Invasive Species Research Center (MAISRC): The Minnesota Aquatic Invasive Species Research Center brings together a wide variety of researchers, managers, and stakeholders to identify research priorities, conduct research, and implement solutions. Learn more about our team, our partners, and our plans for the future here.
- Itasca Coalition of Lakes Association (ICOLA): ICOLA brings together all of the lake associations throughout Itasca County, Minnesota. Currently there are 29 lake associations in the coalition.
- MN Department of Natural Resources (MN DNR)
- US Forest Service: A multi-faceted agency that manages and protects 154 national forests and 20 grasslands in 43 states and Puerto Rico. The agency’s mission is to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of the nation’s forests and grasslands to meet the needs of present and future generations.
- University of Minnesota Extension: University of Minnesota Extension discovers science-based solutions, delivers practical education and engages Minnesotans to build a better future.
- Itasca County Environmental Services: The Itasca County Environmental Services office is responsible for a wide degree of programming within the county including: planning and zoning, zoning permitting, subsurface sewage treatment program, shoreland alterations, solid waste and recycling programming, and staff acts as the liaisons to the Aquatic Invasive Species Program.
- Itasca County Aquatic Invasive Species Program Technical Advisory Committee
- Itasca County
- US Forest Service
- Initiative Foundation